Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Featured Scent: Brooks Brothers Men's Fragrance



An elegant, subtle scent, the Brooks Brother Men's Fragrance is one of the finest on the market today. The smell is fresh without being citrusy or too youthful, and classic without being too spicy. Whatever age they are of, the gentlemen wearers of this fragrance will find this cologne to have a fresh scent which compliments your style, rather than overpowering it. That being said, it is not an overly mild scent either; two sprays will do.

Brooks Brothers did well to pick this classic, yet modern smell as their namesake fragrance. It displays a winning balance of youthful freshness and sophistication; attributes the company increasingly achieves in many of it's products. Perfect for the aspiring executive, or the boardroom veteran, and anyone in between.

$49.50 at Brooks Brothers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me "Acqua di Biella" fragrances!

Jennifer K. Cook said...

I am loving this perfume. This one is also in reasonable price . I love the perfumes whenever I go out for any parties with my party dresses like my white party dresses . I love different and unique scent of the perfumes . This thing is really essential for a stunning look and for attraction.

Welcome!

Welcome to Reporting Luxury We hope you enjoy.